Welcome 2 My ManSioN

TAke Ur" Time

My Dear FolloW2wers"

Saturday 5 March 2011

Jejaka Hebat untuk Perempuan Hebat,That Fair or unfair..?^^



Can We Still Be Friends?

*I was cold and hurting
lost out in the night
wandering and searching
for heaven's light

*I saw the night sky clearing

when you spread your rainbow wings
But little did I know
what joy you would bring

*From that moment on

a friendship did start
you kissed away my tears
and sheltered my heart

*I bless the day God

sent him from above
But then I grew fearful
for I had fallen in love

*I told you this feeling

and what did you say?
You said you liked our friendship
and that's how it would stay

*I cried for a friendship I thought I lost

But then felt your warm, gentle hand
You then whispered in my ear
that by my side you'll forever stand


6 comments:

SyuhAdah SauraAsuna said...

=) apelaa,mestilah bolehkan...?XD
=) saje je nak post sbb best poem nie...^^
XD jgn malu2 nak komen...hiks3..XD

azie_93 said...

nie poem ke lagu syu ?'

SyuhAdah SauraAsuna said...

dua2 pun boleh,ah lame rsenyer Azira tak on9....XD

azie_93 said...

lame ehh ..haha zira jrg bukak fb ...tapi blog slalu laa ...

azie_93 said...

haha zira jrg bukak fb ...tp blog slalu laa ,,heheh

SyuhAdah SauraAsuna said...

owh,jd slalu bke blog ea....?ok,nanti syu pun rajin2 bke blog...^^