Welcome 2 My ManSioN

TAke Ur" Time

My Dear FolloW2wers"

Sunday 24 April 2011

*> ReliEf Your Prallel Hearts Now,<*Jgn Menangis sudaaaaalaa..huhuu





*@This is English Translation FROm Pandora Hearts's Opening,
PARAllel HearT..Plz Go here For the Japanese Translation...@*
Lebih senang buka tab baru dan tutup Blog saya kerna mungkin lagu latar Blog saya akan mengganggu...Maaf untuk ini..Gomennasai...

*YOu ill Cry IF yOu ReaLLy UnderstanD D' Meaning of Thiis sOng and D' stOry about...;-)*Its All About True Friendships...;-)*
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf3uzjDu8a1qdje49o1_500.jpg


Selamat mendengar yer,yg lelaki rambut hitam tu Gilbert Nightray dan kawan dia rambut kuning name Oz....


We've seen 
The power to change the future 
In our dreams
 

I can hear your cries within the noise
I laughed at it and it only dispose all of my weaknesses
 

Only you can know where you were heading
While chasing a different skies
 

We wished for the courage to face the future
You kept on smiling 
While being lost in the past
Until you can return to the real present
 

The first time I want to know about you
I was scared at how far the distance between our hearts
 

Just by understanding any misunderstoods
We can start forward
 

I wanted to hold your tears and pains
But if I run I become restless as I run further
How far do I have to keep on running... ...
 

I can hear your songs within the noise
and I started to see my disappearing self
 

Please give me the strength to change the future
Where I'm supposed to walk alone
I can fly very high 
Just because of your smile
 

We wished for the courage to link our hearts
To keep on smiling with you 
While being lost in love
Until I can return to the real me
 

2 comments:

azira said...

syuu zira suke lagu nie !!
lagu dye ade dlm versi jepun je ke ?''
eng xde ??

SyuhAdah SauraAsuna said...

ummm,Azie,kalau nak cari english @ pun lam versi lain susahlaa sikit...

sebab lagu nie mmng lagu untuk Jepun sahaja....
^^

thanks tengok.mmng lagu die best...syu suke..:3